Neck Pain Relief in Clinton Township at East Detroit Chiropractic Center
Neck pain, whether it’s acute or chronic, often presents with additional problems like stiffness, shoulder and arm pain, headaches, and jaw pain. Whatever your symptoms are, our Clinton Township chiropractor team can help. We offer holistic, drug-free services that are shown to alleviate neck pain and address the underlying causes so your relief will last.
Why Am I Having Neck Pain?
Neck pain is often caused by underlying health conditions like osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease, disc bulge or herniation, whiplash, muscle strains, or cervical stenosis. We know that neck pain is one of the most common causes of disability, but it may be more likely to occur in women, people who are older, and anyone exposed to repetitive overhead movement or physical trauma, such as a fall or auto accident. Even stress, poor posture, and sedentary activity may lead to or worsen neck pain!
In some cases, an issue with your arm or hand could actually originate with a problem in your cervical spine (such as hand numbness and tingling being caused by a pinched nerve in the neck). So, the only way to know with confidence what's causing your dysfunction is to seek professional care.
How Our Clinton Township Chiropractor Treats Neck Pain
At East Detroit Chiropractic Center, you can expect our chiropractic staff to see you, not just your neck pain. We seek to learn about your lifestyle and specific factors that could be influencing your neck pain. We also rely on diagnostic and therapeutic techniques to help you learn about underlying cause of your neck pain and discover the most effective solutions for relief. Some of the most popular services we use to help our patients with neck pain include:
- Chiropractic adjustments, including the Atlas Orthogonal technique and other upper cervical care techniques to restore optimal alignment and balance in the spine
- Massage therapy, to promote healing circulation, break up scar tissue, and decrease tissue tension
- Decompression therapy, to non-invasively relieve pressure on cervical nerves and help cervical discs return to a safer position in the spinal column
- Corrective exercises to improve posture and muscle endurance
- Lifestyle and nutritional counseling to empower our patients with inside-out, holistic healing
Need Neck Pain Treatment Near Clinton Twp, MI?
You deserve gentle, effective, individualized, and holistic neck pain treatment that will help you feel better and get back to the lifestyle you love. Call East Detroit Chiropractic Center at (586) 477-1800 if you're ready to schedule an appointment with a Clinton Twp chiropractor today.